The lawyers in the Collaborative Family Law Group of London and Middlesex are a specially trained subsection of the Middlesex Family Law Association. The Group has been in existence for over a decade. The Group is interdisciplinary as it also consists of other professionals, such as mental health and financial professionals, who are trained in the collaborative family law method.
- The lawyers are all members in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada and have an average combined experience of 15 to 20 years in the practice of Family Law
- The other professionals are members in good standing of their own professional organizations
- Once you have decided that this method is appropriate for you, you should contact a collaborative family lawyer listed on this website (link to contact)
- You and your spouse each need your own collaborative family law lawyer
- We are all committed to the Guiding Principles of collaborative family law;
- To reduce conflict in family law
- To promote more effective communication between parties
- To achieve fair and equitable results within a legal framework
- To review rights and obligations pursuant to federal, and provincial statutes and common law
- To represent clients in a collaborative atmosphere
- To make the process cost-effective
The lawyers in the Collaborative Family Law Group of London and Middlesex are a specially trained subsection of the Middlesex Family Law Association.